Re: [Softwires] Proposed Unified Address Mapping for encapsulation and double-translation

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Fri, 07 October 2011 16:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=dE7nGGesWqBg3deUpVYAsC6ac4wtUBlWa9limsYg+lE=; b=Uc376u9oQ/VeY47/joiusIHDo4wcOr3h+Rp7KTMZ7IvXWG1wVr0rr6ZyMcxaAEnjux fGIXelCcTm6xoZXyWxejks44RCWhStqzLJ3SYbvMWsk6aY0LGR4k4e91m+C96tcfL5F4 ZST5NAv8ouHU+yIxwoLZKXJP8LxHcUBuMYCDQ=
References: <F259BF79-B3C9-4434-AAC4-9F84B8D9A0FA@laposte.net> <CAM+vMER2CBTpYOhcu63th7AJejCJ4sv0_GqeiZmwHVHEEeW1WA@mail.gmail.com> <0C2B5428-98D4-4F67-B18D-9ACA946A68E7@laposte.net> <CABv173VeFd5DVLm5XvX5+PTgW2biQpUCnW=Z7EXHj7EDG-5LUg@mail.gmail.com> <CAM+vMERXwqJWobpUsk=Pq6OkubBSCc8QFdNsRgMSyzf+1e8SgQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAFUBMqVkMQ89tffeGcBT5mJpz56mrvabe0pjdiJ-ia7XfoVhYw@mail.gmail.com> <CABv173U4wOBYBjM+kaCfHM1ksNPSk1WW_JvMTf1Y1=b_-X=jrg@mail.gmail.com>