Re: [Softwires] Proposed Unified Address Mapping for encapsulation and double-translation

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Tue, 04 October 2011 17:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=In/hrtv8zSYKO7zkavsBQ21xypZ6bw/4Wz198i6tG4o=; b=HaFbXXE7b5OhZiZY+X6mCAhVwN3zUtmxWFjergagJdjjXVynWOqo8MpZy1T2zWka+d 7txPvXW1T2rALI4JSH59J0sgaJ2veaG5NNf71/5rbQzJNyBpd/ZShFQalqVeOT0ueiqA J+D8zUCL9ybYhJEUAG99NTMSnj05xoIa1eKOE=