Re: [spfbis] Updated charter - final review

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Wed, 01 February 2012 16:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=4967; t=1328113528; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=noPS4ND C39YD81MEAqZzFZkK/b3uXuVBzIRiyt2iMJ0=; b=F7DtxgdxCROyLTJGn9zO4np Va0xiS4fYvqcPs41ylphZxl3EDx/Rpnps61macleot8KIge1axBb+URRqE9DfBja VU11Y/7mNZPuOKbwLAVcpG0K1nIyNvIKSz7OzglIKCrzITsmT82n62Tc5j13LjT0 ryWxsd4/ALGUNhH2UAzA=