Re: [spfbis] Updated charter - final review

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Sun, 05 February 2012 06:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=7141; t=1328423260; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=saWciKV TGM0hSkluMiL0TaCHgzpn46ETF5FiUJjMCxg=; b=lJZhb3eqGcN14veg0Hi43My TFYUE7qUzTHt3TvPYrSffUWnEgZmzeBq8S7STiTrtP5JYMEcZSciHcmO7uB284My HydWJfC+DgUAJG3LynQ34LOThtgycuY5wzBzLaZSb3CoemnOhKoavHr3HTqR6bSa Txg+biA/VrCBJNclia14=