Re: [spfbis] Updated charter - final review

Scott Kitterman <spf2@kitterman.com> Thu, 02 February 2012 11:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=kitterman.com; s=2007-00; t=1328182372; bh=v3ypuiT+iIOxmgOJAebWOVSUlbR1/maDvyXgMpijTYA=; h=References:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Subject:From:Date:To:Message-ID; b=VMttew4KXmYuTomGDx5v79Ecqa+uO10k2feBfxpxKAGgzUaH0YYJ6FyC7Jr8gT4Ul GmCBWV6O1jBl7ysm+p6SLC5+V+Z0j020gUQ2LrQzLFLxxCP6XrQUiJX5VG5ueps8Wa j7gLU08SII3vt1EWO2AOah+91rEoSd3EB8oaM3Rg=