Re: [Tools-discuss] [Manycouches] Proposal to discontinue live mp3 audio streams at IETF meetings

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Sun, 04 October 2020 03:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=HK3DjURIm2iHr0p2e021ShJIlScj56CWNwVJs0BfSiY=; b=TGckOMK0PkuENWJz0gn/2U4yKmutiqcbhNMn0CXtkZjnF0sjh6zgxzVr4fSDunxUyJ 0WWVqRTqXJIJFCzMJuGsZxIUggo8tfhOuPM/r7lYJFXEoiu1K7p07uYbZ1E7um18gSas 6up0K2jKyVjEN3rlQg4G1lpMbo/QXFegC6e+9p4ViFD911gyrqvio3tK7hm9lW0qKUdd WQOHZO1WVbwYa+fcSHfAwzIqgbHmscbwpSwNDFwRaMoIVelfa2nVIFbNaMow7bhpUkiQ QjbLMP1VwN1+4EOHVhVhK3hK/kKit6MaDLwNARGE1cE0ltkvVatQ7qnHYQaZF0qUVC7r l+Pw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=HK3DjURIm2iHr0p2e021ShJIlScj56CWNwVJs0BfSiY=; b=gHUETNGXXkrki7CrRLKfExRyh+CaoTpRTFFKJXkPBcq1OgZvB4e2+r1FHffMlHzbGB MdCW0XKkqUtrbB2LxdMuiHPCWycdFRggEqYp0wOTkQRM7UQ+3iUVAYex0m0gEZqJWLEc Os5tG4J/fi3UcmOSJ5j+znWu3TXkRmOpQxWDLeP3e8+xlZzVakyfTyJKk14iDjXpLe9i 1wqhtZ2ne3XF33MzAGvA+/2tnHXdiE3EpdPk+YlOfo2rHNfCU2U5TM2EmFwB8YA9S6NY Ea6lhNv4ZPDUoSzYyKfhMulZeQDSbcQ1nRP8e5muj1uJ0tLH0YIne6vaqy8ZnXmQdl8P Krgg==