Re: [Tools-discuss] Trial chat services: matrix and zulip

Jay Daley <jay@ietf.org> Mon, 05 October 2020 21:29 UTC

From: Jay Daley <jay@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 10:29:46 +1300
Cc: Matthew Hodgson <matthew@matrix.org>, Tools Team Discussion <tools-discuss@ietf.org>
To: Dave Cridland <dave@cridland.net>
References: <3817345c-e25f-ec82-47af-5216a6234560@nostrum.com> <6BFA5C6F-E743-44CB-8F99-6FCDC6F04DC5@fugue.com> <021f6ab0-57c1-1b8d-9942-81f205f5bf81@matrix.org> <3596d0ad-09a8-f0e5-4cb7-f3d00d56c626@gmx.de> <842400f7-479d-af0b-3eee-8ad874480ebd@matrix.org> <CAKHUCzwXiEVHsJvPj8N0nSrm+6n8-C8o-uKGQvuziu8TWOv7OA@mail.gmail.com> <DF590F96-32EB-46E4-81BB-9A79CC15CC3A@ietf.org> <CAKHUCzxGqv63iY4-Q-rNpXXMfi2q=c2GVsC5PSaG7Zfj0f5Zig@mail.gmail.com>