Re: [trill] Should we make draft-mrw-trill-over-ip-01 a WG document?

Sam Aldrin <aldrin.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 14 May 2012 20:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding :content-type:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date:to; bh=vnfu+XfoCHP30AWTav9cvjXH91U3Dfq7eKjjYqeN43c=; b=P24V8ZEnr/AIvQCwn4bFx4iAblKyMFiTPp0QpRFycnFjgZvENbHpLYO4T3yDKpcuVF zyGyZhTGcXj90ori6uBzQRpd/g23mAjuIByKy/mQyz3hdfTjenGTGPtu0khf2NaEVHQ5 hVVlrQFeFfZAHFsaTU36lSbrxzM2tiTjCrmyBJlLpygpbQ0HwHcYGFLDJCaL4YBaHcLd HBRQG67LVPV5LQqQYD0sFJXGPNrmxB+wfBpXHAd9evFfIEeygn7NXFi0xtkCa6aVLGaC 3694zXm81UDvMbuVigMP9LGwaYHm0PYhFDZsWszIBTrVu1DPmHtrf6W6e/HPy06zyglZ RaUQ==