Re: [trill] Should we make draft-mrw-trill-over-ip-01 a WG document?

"Tissa Senevirathne (tsenevir)" <tsenevir@cisco.com> Tue, 15 May 2012 02:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=tsenevir@cisco.com; l=5090; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1337049120; x=1338258720; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=HIOFMfGjW6ymjVan7ZpEzridgewgm8P/dzLCzlWgqIk=; b=Gg79u/IOWGA9WAv579JqajRpIlG1QCxIo9EYGksFWCdX99tQmkGkTPRV bKipq/y/JYqHnmcRetJO+kblaUar4hxdPEfxVaCRsrUtzpBiCpqTznhOH u9qjIzNfXguLT4+MFuE2Ya2fcCTsiegA4GDxec1ZToO5O0d3kUL0q2sVi 8=;