Re: [trill] Should we make draft-mrw-trill-over-ip-01 a WG document?

"Tissa Senevirathne (tsenevir)" <tsenevir@cisco.com> Mon, 14 May 2012 15:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=tsenevir@cisco.com; l=4008; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1337007888; x=1338217488; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=gU+eibrCOEhnBXdp7H9GcOhJdvdu/v4pmTAh9d06AQQ=; b=aHGczHwTXPRS/WPjNfEzpMDzk2pBgJD4pqo1hTHLCbVqWZ1ehsEvj4U3 w4JQd9LZXfWu7T2Cy/P/P+O1vCizWVtYlsF3lik3JP7s97IGjDOdjg5RD 0JMJcMloQk1VgEaJ/b/pyZZKCS3npiNmqEafG5ysdUlWffsqlIxfvJY3u E=;