Re: [trill] Should we make draft-mrw-trill-over-ip-01 a WG document?

"Tissa Senevirathne (tsenevir)" <tsenevir@cisco.com> Mon, 14 May 2012 13:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=tsenevir@cisco.com; l=2639; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1337001341; x=1338210941; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=TL/L2+hmQa231FgbV57r0j5XiZz7FCS4TZXHMmehnjY=; b=NAD81RnVGgIxcnjtvNKSuDFmwg5qAd0tbgKo/pV35WkX5TB1JetW227b UyI1CkgXvEWlzlzQc7JKGTUPHCj2HZO6eShbk34J2fXqalj6JoSOTBJDl oXPk1duM0XjiAAJppcfHO3eoq5wcj8iWg/LoIrFYCMgz03gPiwgntIbKu I=;