Re: [v6ops] draft-moreiras-v6ops-rfc3849bis-00

Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo <carlosm3011@gmail.com> Mon, 12 August 2013 19:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ea6wIOL2JQ4CV/QqaF2Mepc/LKpW/gTdOEid3li8InA=; b=Q1zexgaXEUeHZUjZvEZ/Wrd8+R22b+w2dfyca4W5p2r9/HeWdOxUKz7ZKF/JfxjZE4 NFIzD94Jv6KlN1o5af1cSLVSe8jx5qW/F2bOr/KTIaZH9zOfuDkef5cLEy6E86j9GwMN 813PfZgaKFJg6oM20pB4GKRQhr5HMk8FeP5kso6HHqwtGqaDnP0DxmSbRbJrZZp6i2St C4raVLL57M7idlGDVbNEu2iGW+WdmPL34U8UPvJUO84rI2vvGT7BIQSd6H6wHJYRl/7o sdBqUDYSBuIhu4aHAiyUYbc00waYyI6DIYyjroKhSSvGaAixqWsEi3Pp+perUVwJgoT0 f32g==