Re: [v6ops] draft-moreiras-v6ops-rfc3849bis-00

"George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com> Tue, 13 August 2013 16:38 UTC

From: "George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com>
To: "Antonio M. Moreiras" <moreiras@nic.br>, "v6ops@ietf.org" <v6ops@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 12:38:24 -0400
References: <5207D42F.2030302@nic.br> <5207E319.6070601@nic.br> <8C48B86A895913448548E6D15DA7553B97DA03@xmb-rcd-x09.cisco.com> <CA+z-_EWFAGFqyo3E3LzrEhpMRV6axdLJTC50BNwXMNGuJtZuTA@mail.gmail.com> <2671C6CDFBB59E47B64C10B3E0BD59230439ABEFA4@PRVPEXVS15.corp.twcable.com> <A84D9405-B3D2-4D55-BAEE-FE25ACE45EB6@delong.com> <2671C6CDFBB59E47B64C10B3E0BD59230439ABF00C@PRVPEXVS15.corp.twcable.com> <7E5164F5-CB38-49D1-94F5-5125FCD2416E@delong.com> <52095DAF.2050505@nic.br>
acceptlanguage: en-US