Re: [v6ops] draft-palet-v6ops-transition-ipv4aas discussion

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Fri, 27 April 2018 07:45 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es>, V6 Ops List <v6ops@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 07:45:13 +0000
References: <3A083AA8-41D3-4BF8-BE31-5071975B6F98@gmail.com> <CAHL_VyC1xUDDqZRz1r--u8nyuLaZRnsT0ZR7hzOw4HWUkgwPXg@mail.gmail.com> <52D64464-A1BB-4FFA-AA79-28B8953E3B93@gmail.com> <2D09D61DDFA73D4C884805CC7865E6114DD7F981@GAALPA1MSGUSRBF.ITServices.sbc.com> <ECDF4B32-1A4E-49A9-9255-091F2FEA78AF@gmail.com> <CAHL_VyBnRkmpNDcwqTTxu8DnUGFAdKgL+PB1pt9yFLQ==cM0aA@mail.gmail.com> <D8000940-273D-4C25-8B71-F75833B74462@consulintel.es> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302DF126EC@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <EB620943-8AAC-4736-9BBB-3B0433C54A31@consulintel.es>
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.6]