Re: [v6ops] draft-palet-v6ops-transition-ipv4aas discussion

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 27 April 2018 06:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1524810440; x=1525415240; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=lo+Cgfop GxmBvH1hVn7V7dCCsWAU2/5ZxPeKTeP9/mc=; b=pOWiKdv7NnYtJaUQzsLqG3Gh d4y8ov2y6AA4z0rSKPqXAgpP8skhxLJP3V78ftY78Od5djLzAYYmBzH4kkTyFeEr MZGGiAFec5uT7YB9cvUo+JpLVfqmZVNBlgq7/ky2zRFlNlHkxE6cFg+dQ/58cOb9 xTW79RouFZ2lelSCroQ=