Re: [woes] Proposed charter, post-Quebec edition

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Fri, 05 August 2011 19:02 UTC

Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 15:03:06 -0400
From: Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com>
To: Sean Turner <turners@ieca.com>
Cc: "woes@ietf.org" <woes@ietf.org>, Paul Hoffman <paul.hoffman@vpnc.org>
Subject: Re: [woes] Proposed charter, post-Quebec edition

I would also strongly urge talking to the OASIS people on this.

OASIS has a big dog in this fight, OK they are a bit XML centric, but they
are responsible for a very significant fraction of actual Web Services
applications.

I am much less worried about how fast the boat travels as how many people
are on board when it sails.