Re: [arch-d] FYI: "ISOC" "New IP" "discussion" "paper"

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Tue, 28 April 2020 22:22 UTC

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 00:22:19 +0200
From: Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>
To: Ian Peter <ian.peter@ianpeter.com>
Cc: Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>, architecture-discuss@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [arch-d] FYI: "ISOC" "New IP" "discussion" "paper"

Thanks, Ian

As said in my mail, i think it would be appropriate to how i understood
the spirit of IETF/ISOC to have the ability for a public/open discussion
about the subject matter, so the non-public feedback channel and the
use of a lists where its unclear how to even join it is quite frustrating,
and it would be great if this could be fixed.

As said in response to Brian, maybe a better solution would be
to create some group like "internet-future" at the isoc mail server.

In any case, for a "discussion" paper as this one, it would be great to
point to an actual forum where the discussion can be had.

Cheers
    Toerless