Re: [codec] A concrete proposal for requirements and testing

Stephen Botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com> Sat, 09 April 2011 13:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=UhU9VAeY67XshI3M+LQTr/Z5C2YKZrB1Law5w91ekXQ=; b=fRjP1qYOdzbKt5hqlMUyvA8vIyW7jrz8knWj1FOOZZe6vBtTqtbD/aHN35TH8L5h0C q1urPAQTsa2UDirRG38vGdT4FFWc2hnQuhabKgR7QFY0RL6zTRtBfoHJrCyQxmtqF3b8 VJWoDq8qwkvIX8Q7AXhlnpG60i+4yt0gH1Ezg=
References: <BANLkTimN1VduZ9kR2Mgp_w7=p6V1srHBiQ@mail.gmail.com> <21200823.2625297.1302284060278.JavaMail.root@lu2-zimbra> <BLU0-SMTP11D0135F8FFEEEB308A1E9D0A70@phx.gbl> <4d9f7107.a7fed80a.542d.ffffa087@mx.google.com> <20110409030611.GG30415@audi.shelbyville.oz> <BANLkTinxSukUxhVO3c3mmtd4pDHYBqRY6w@mail.gmail.com> <4da00764.1407e30a.1423.ffffb78a@mx.google.com> <20110409095721.GH30415@audi.shelbyville.oz> <4da04588.cac3e30a.1c01.ffffc261@mx.google.com>