Re: [codec] A concrete proposal for requirements and testing

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Tue, 05 April 2011 17:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-type:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language; bh=gevqtWy+JOJ6HAybUZkwnW8JRnzFUFUPSP+IhVMzjoA=; b=OgT8Apww4l6+r2s2nxh2o2iX0gkpHOTI5+OQkCo0vwCmX0C6pDlnmFOLe+PpSNPTpO +t5F4cL5tKSOpj97GJ4cIWvZHd6u13onQx9iyisi4gB3oWL3LQ3uB1TVl+ZgYov+9i3p FvAi+0Jf/LcDQgaUN5XJogkyT7MDZwTb0watA=