Re: L-Root address change [Re: [DNSOP] AS112 for TLDs]

Joe Baptista <baptista@publicroot.org> Wed, 28 November 2007 20:22 UTC

Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:22:27 -0500
From: Joe Baptista <baptista@publicroot.org>
To: John Crain <john.crain@icann.org>
Subject: Re: L-Root address change [Re: [DNSOP] AS112 for TLDs]
References: <20071127141848.GA16571@nic.fr> <20071127150813.GD33734@moof.catpipe.net> <474C40DF.8080100@publicroot.org> <9B9F9C57-5000-4A63-99CA-89EEB8014205@icann.org> <474C9497.7020308@publicroot.org> <CDFBEFF8-B4BD-4D2B-8E86-6919B62DBA14@icann.org> <474C9A04.1090405@publicroot.org> <77E55800-E184-4225-91C5-59DA85D3E156@icann.org> <20071128095544.GB19314@unknown.office.denic.de> <m2r6iaxkz7.wl%jinmei@isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp> <474DBB41.5080402@publicroot.org> <F4B4CAFA-C7FE-4803-A51E-625542FD1070@icann.org>