Re: [DNSOP] DNSSEC as a Best Current Practice

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Wed, 23 March 2022 08:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=wD3KIS6wgLjudwcz2Frf0L+dFGq1jkXFpI+lrQ2APZE=; b=bP3s+LJybJZfil23oA75YQbrOZyq8ph29f5w14V1wZy0O7QDKpcPj94qE+gwCL9Bga cwNwUSvORNDPvsJXLvOIIlTPmG/HZ3bzyNtoAZw5aABQJ01nh5IMtXvHsPGnVDtLNEiY O0NJSWMUCXm166YDaiDe6PMjyV+kYDyQLAXOYXkEGAY3ZwVqvWAuNI2jS+khDORQox3w 7BERRs2ScIeSeSEkihT1vyr4Pufggtf24akmLj7X6hJ/ODFkf1eyVilc92Dpbkj+5r7i lEbUdnaOH9lCOXYrWWGEQ29lcA51j4rpzsWO9MMvR2nJD+3rum1ckgmBiwZ16tuL+ETy DGZg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wD3KIS6wgLjudwcz2Frf0L+dFGq1jkXFpI+lrQ2APZE=; b=QejpV2fpt0RB7iUflCTGIDK6w7T/KzWBYjfjvjabhPUes1ENsXfv64mvTB9uWYPLwF HEwnpEgw1zBagAVgKikv4sICiZuar6monT2D3bSHu3xAt7zKjd8N9/tepwMPqfkUrZyp 8Wph02jr23BfBCFXoWTMeBfauV1lHp90E/U/LhRhgxyC9HKz4fBM1e5MRSju5z7UWqAC z036eq/zSHh6fVCSu/lRtIbG5tlNbBbicIX2GYN6rOaZ3Qn30CkuQkvsuYjLf48Z8WMi 5xo2pBtwz2eqkj0RiV2TluhRliPWiQVk9BY2Igr/I3aYzGbBl2yFTIDc+sxU9V6QGrb+ KMKA==