Re: [Doh] WG Review: DNS Over HTTPS (doh)

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 18 September 2017 17:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/KeUfW/KNVqkgDX152TrybMH8cEFoppRuB9gtpRwFAM=; b=TkJ5XBuEdXYqSIInwqqnQcNLe/cd03xy6i3HKe2JNdRw3JYiVAiuPKfDyuj7rMaiFn 3P1eW4RQZxAsCja0TiUKD5/rRM5WUWjZWN4Ydpen+xQfsW2JH2d5ECLYwUIcXL5wNaJm itb0qJGV154eidG5gkR+Cvgyd75bHpUuHAgarpB5vQDkIqWLqq9FLEYtt7bGTzgdguC9 Hf8YBtR9XnkHEJaqLke7kgUgk+quTB6mnYEdgaGDLBm43LgLYYOYf9hCkuLxVJo7RIEe /RVqjlRS96UejlT8yA79OB4pJYKZn/WxPIdqYE8xFbaVo16asQsys41ZVb/fwi3U4g9z 6Mfw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/KeUfW/KNVqkgDX152TrybMH8cEFoppRuB9gtpRwFAM=; b=s92uXnCMsgcRc+Eu1AivS8ttqXyd7raABucWYN1Gy6F8Qvpe/qcCAfBF5Z0aDTMglE RcVIbBshnD7/toBT1rb72Owar1MmmCUZD22wc85xxo+VqoH07qnMkcQk4Ha/S3A0NSOG 9/T09YMEnhgSFvWGnQI731q5fQODyBnw2OvUeumxqdHGo3cldKeqv+ldGB6KlpAw+LMn 4RxcdY/Qn9eN3KK2Waw8EWwyoBrlN4jX4n1l372u5mL8hQA3OL8/E1MvznKDpJUC2gKM 6G58rVNPUKxi5RKA8ki0NJxyeCTEcwTWwPIjDH8O2SvPz+DQDGDciWE3inIvapFLLN8A 2vKg==
References: <150549029332.2975.12341647131707994474.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CA+9kkMBJAP23GmGf_ix-DMeOMB=Rbas+qsBQhrVwZuA5-Cv7Mg@mail.gmail.com> <EB3D58DB-1F8D-4E32-AE71-841EBCDDC3CA@vpnc.org> <42309404-8991-5d1d-7834-59087f273d41@nostrum.com> <CA+9kkMDokEDbBiCR_TRQda2RBHxoHag6mQL57Uzn7ALqakm1Og@mail.gmail.com> <e4a02fff-6803-28c7-c01d-f27a1b282d50@nostrum.com> <CA+9kkMCPRfjazW7Kk7GGnu1a0f2QNvgERV-5SGXWzp2HRmPJ=A@mail.gmail.com> <0EA5CC8C-D4B0-47F4-A8CF-950BDB1A1D55@mnot.net> <CA+9kkMDRdje0LTjAXLJkU6MeEP9tgJOmTjEP3jbtogyFtYYAwA@mail.gmail.com> <32479A66-5D72-48CF-8C33-2D131AEB2B5B@mnot.net>