Re: [gaia] An Internet Draft about Community Networks. A first question

Roger Baig Viñas <roger.baig@guifi.net> Wed, 18 June 2014 23:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=guifi.net; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:content-type:in-reply-to :references:subject:subject:mime-version:user-agent:organization :from:from:date:date:message-id:received:received:received; s= dkim; t=1403134484; x=1404948885; bh=0UfCklnCXndWrxppnqXFUccVhuh MBS8/9z/aG8gPWq0=; b=tHKtFIkRZmYf/8d66M7MUa5fb3lFV4SxzGl0v+/5gQV 7sIIchGgL+7pDmO8ulzvxrCS9Uiclk8ZvzwSPjP+9Zq9qlQ56dnxp0vgKj8E0dYa 4EyqcvKplFuqgyE7cthWHlvYlMXT6DZpXTWSeaarIOO1lUgy8B2PSbkF8U2UPtEP gZFFO6Q85zPFZqp0spG74Mv7LPhWZLs+mGG1cqlW0icvX68D56s7fxAPB+nd8B3/ iOFjeOpXU7660SBvhoASQ++hmzqXtad9Pq5+Dy1b7AdjuA4PtFftUHSXRicwwxVD 2sN5KNV55r8o+aEUIwsJVr+xxF5Hd4jqECrsn9v+hEw==