Re: [gaia] An Internet Draft about Community Networks. A first question

Rute Sofia <rute.sofia@ulusofona.pt> Thu, 19 June 2014 08:59 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:reply-to:organization :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=zQnQOUGcL3GkarMCh56lT3AzZo6i9Z8YMAsSdKsWOIc=; b=VFaJu7AhTSTnFrTfra6Jyj1/KEjWT4aM1fqE6oSrNIms3TtN7j1V6Im86XjpQMo/gM T52rJB3AxH+S3baPVo8fjmcmXWUPpuCnqbgqoCzRFhVpMwCI19ZwBHQPk+IXRt1OKfRj 4kuHZeTOZRUap6GkvUK+KSGgQOnFsLAk5dS9qfsKvxe5I0A5nC/srJkQCiFeTAs4TVHe DaoWfuyvy2d5rl9heoMQdWLS3LQFLRrTxKDMIFKSLY6AhAQvHBGOK6ZTrqdbaleJAxNq 8bOo0jERRrJQY5yi1+Ro2SqiMbEMSSHqg+ggGSK6Z80GacBl1p5Os86oZJHrJitgshU+ 6Y0A==