Re: [gaia] An Internet Draft about Community Networks. A first question

Arjuna Sathiaseelan <arjuna.sathiaseelan@cl.cam.ac.uk> Wed, 18 June 2014 18:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=7nhYjOE10atVU26nFvP5wrbwlgBnvgj8NqVQ2vzjB+Q=; b=X9w1aAbQN6q77x/5dTML9Vm1EhcybXlebMDj8JIgNIGojs7HmDsKdzEOLLr6svDGHK D+f0RA8UkRtsj6Y4RPps5V3TGTsNqNvg4pvg0MdLotSj2YJr/FDhckaM+fjSP1AvrCGr QTaHLXzzASSCCPPBy8Uu1podiTN2B234pQFHsjNJ7AQBkcPCNlgBYeOUFkVcHEOqfEue VtWaLTObiXTzVBljae2vTYmeZNEBDLPttpzRwA6j0W9Z53iF+HH1JLNWwWrlH/ifIrOA Tjgiu1RuXIle6Y5eRD8Z21DsjGO7w6lHWPmFRIncOoAl9lnuSouuOoI4uigmBc70DzgW okeQ==