Re: [gaia] An Internet Draft about Community Networks. A first question

Carlos Rey-Moreno <carlos.reymoreno@gmail.com> Mon, 23 June 2014 08:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=2tZFLPn3qcuR3Eqgr+Mvjh4CErqJQ66DF0A0p5GqSgk=; b=qj/LFdWhRGb/5iVqZur8v/jGdSUvdF9ydqQTTRy61q1bSeaKDsn5n+rpg1EIa8d19/ 1tSwpGVFcCfXaIkNygxAgHzOvXQsNr/KNfhBPBZXT89V1liz1sVgIdvtaT5Q+JsN9QeO /B30u7Tb9DpaAtla1jwBHWYNx4o03+6F+77CyeKEq86JOObXBzk8VRMyUmC9KXnwfDMg MAjyJef4WpsBJBNwYVuu+ppSFyr2wLjTP4Xegr17YciBXDjioojSkvCGIJvIZo7lDeGo jw/xRUbNpOeIqEgoGw9qzd/FInnDG1hHAY8lVxJ71UHOkhyXQ11zhEKHiHc4Q7nTvPEe NWlw==