Re: [gaia] An Internet Draft about Community Networks. A first question

Arjuna Sathiaseelan <arjuna.sathiaseelan@cl.cam.ac.uk> Sat, 21 June 2014 06:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=kojh67WLTJlVSk6VioXoSVIvocBSX8jxgM1ungBMoFY=; b=xA33lme4l+tDmTkvy0kCa/4ZoUmWluvucXOECnSO2ZCiUumLmxziUsmg9pPOfNLSwl E2x0SFxC7mpVyhyHFOjy+ORlFqFniH7glc6gOnUR9qW/b5+ivZ2HTz7MIJ2JttMkUfgV /5l8MRkd4BeK+/jFJaoqQXvUK1zYn2Cx8Q8ZpbZd4Hjv+abhXOFVELas486VCs6vzhTO qxhNB4NX1sGjCIEFJPUOsMgj9sjm3PHk75heE9wxB9TsaHF0hhbuTTY7o7pURn4mqT8y U7qQJ/ngtO4Yn04Ke0Y/C54ipe+lIbXmlbEg9PguG1FLoG63f8OAiG6Wiefvol4Gx6KU WYQQ==