Re: [hybi] Last Call: <draft-ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol-10.txt> (The WebSocket protocol) to Proposed Standard

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Wed, 27 July 2011 10:46 UTC

References: <CAP992=GedTEfimykCWwdwm=BsZdwFRJO36EO0a_o7iejURJ+tQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegfnwNyYDy=SyrqHJXV0ZreADb7F8QySvgdHofW9Hm9miZQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABLsOLCgxDNDs54GUybBzmG8a6rNPzXzFcwf_OU25j5L+AobaQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegfnp+kNqnU-_x2ZBZnN8fzP=4+6WO=QPjw1rJzvZmSXEAg@mail.gmail.com> <20110724185949.GB22405@1wt.eu> <9031.1311538720.416128@puncture> <20110724204236.GG22405@1wt.eu> <CALiegfkgukeaiMR-Yc15qUJYCB-KPcoNoX4G6NrN4+DOiDS+tw@mail.gmail.com> <20110726192850.GB3692@1wt.eu> <CALiegfndubt3xgRLFWUikhizsvX60p4+b0DcouX0_m5B8vestg@mail.gmail.com> <20110727101757.GA6586@1wt.eu>