Re: IAOC Request for community feedback

edj.etc@gmail.com Wed, 24 October 2012 12:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-rim-org-msg-ref-id:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:reply-to :x-priority:references:in-reply-to:sensitivity:importance:subject:to :from:date:content-type:mime-version; bh=Ty5Cbfk/632B5mPS3TytsmDxgLjQBlktd0eXA4tVCSM=; b=mJGvtn+oA2ZofTZ5iChzBTcJoLd+gFEyerwEKgsgR7hzGUA3nG8J4M6zZeGi0d+cHQ R3BbUVug2YMkT9gG9xZaK/2aHZCQ36dC+tKlTCYgctQSLFabs9EDhARrwMKLTwDVSWuX 3JuhBqs6VI6R5AHogr3TqnZwTAhFjxaccozsfPet/aYtpXN3Jb1Z1L+y50Wb5+ynNVP3 wqzlIT0FuvYNOH/b8qO6wxn71HngqiJLKv2/wKINk54vt1qtxt1PfauA+Up2kgwG2cwE 5BAfhTB9cAyf2Zt37K4mxdWa2ZKOKVgb5aUAEaXyTF09B+50Ye9y3FYJVb/ek3E8u9Oy bIUQ==