What problem is solved and why do we need to solve it? Re: Enough is Enough.

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Fri, 23 October 2020 15:50 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=2KiPkzdUPRWGp5314xyO16OMKvByX+moPTgL4h3WluM=; b=mux8hedGhj/1b9Cev6NseElbCmUDd/C5SCAkk4LWFjjk/O4O0rjZh1c/a/ozaqbN6H JoMR6PAmY1KUvG3LklP+F9ahU7nTj2cBF+wARd4IxFc7IhCkhrT+5PzwOnZu1+kH9P+5 WL1yMeLpQYx6jTQIrbB3efWavIVcblzzYvD+0iQ3+HbsX94f6Rf5kzYKKz1vo6d5hqu9 juw6zVJb42Iehs1TQyZ4EiApiceNtjUC71J/PeiXktXFbzKwPhCISLoVtX2cdhtsO909 C0ZummP7nPUvfoFVBJJmtdX55Qk91JhF9iAH4/O/CEasqihRVPrPgX4aDh6AZxEyLNgA l+Jw==