Re: [dmarc-ietf] IETF Mailing Lists and DMARC

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Fri, 04 November 2016 14:55 UTC

Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 10:55:19 -0400
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: "Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com>, Steve Atkins <steve@wordtothewise.com>
References: <678C2FBA-A661-4556-A300-5C08562B5F8A@iii.ca> <29429.1478113235@obiwan.sandelman.ca> <CABa8R6vHdt75NFKW3s6xOzLcq=jmVAHDPX0tjLRdGpYSTP2cYA@mail.gmail.com> <20161102232357.b55vx7est7vjrdfo@thunk.org> <CO2PR00MB01018CDB45F0CE17671AD67596A30@CO2PR00MB0101.namprd00.prod.outlook.com> <20161103134909.lnndzi6feaqfskyj@thunk.org> <CO2PR00MB0101960D3E311D2E1D4E1C4296A30@CO2PR00MB0101.namprd00.prod.outlook.com> <CAA=duU2C8uyj7e7bET8+73QrsXLtO9-+eXdRBr8FiGsLCfU9dA@mail.gmail.c om> <FF25052A-842C-45A4-BEDB-DAD3C9233B36@wordtothewise.com> <CAA=duU1pbQ8ZWX_eLATJU+i7Nhz35JpFkEgvaXtzjnhu6Dq-9Q@mail.gmail.com>