Re: Last Call: <draft-secretaries-good-practices-06.txt> (IETF Working Groups' Secretaries) to Best Current Practice

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Mon, 08 December 2014 19:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=eM8GQuq4/WC9Glxa6qH7A3rLEr2dSogW/mA6kmBVpzg=; b=ilgKYbIccJOqT1EO+yOQKdfZpCRJi2dDELIaH94MS57ZTsimreET+zoTq+uwEVcaUI NV1xZskCxFIAp6wQl/f9aAYzCs+vl9mwBO6/iQEGrE8OJ/HGOtnQXjFeV5XCXU/i4tnQ J9KJfbh1BGFJ2/lspyqlUYE2Ll4clR7me13dGxYOm6zfRXDr5+tH2ko8Mg8NsgZSz29O JwkIbql0FouXjvq3ILu+6rQG5Tpn13u/KxVnPwKF0wXe4OFpRFfWOUGVE85V7ssK9w5N mUs4mrsaWbM/ZxBz1d4uCdpQBq1sV0+orO4JJEhRCPLkjzU6nltuWaBC4pf6XuYqTwXo fqIw==