Re: [imapext] AD review of draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-06

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Wed, 09 December 2015 18:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1449687078; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=PWEs65Ohe/wg2TJodpM1tJ/z9JJNTtaPjKdKpMbWDJE=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=OGiHwYE9gqjvqkZMvesZH4/H1eOlGRtvMEosDGtqHkNXr4WeBSKdfCJkoIC7F7jl48/AsQ qVH3wi2+OhKFPlTa3iWcsUb6fGf8UFFDdmi7aVINHOjLvhy2yFwTkppXAMXnkJupy9ZB2G E9dq/yQzThV2Mats/1n37tE8yvrbA+E=;