Re: [imapext] AD review of draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-06

Stu Brandt <stuart.brandt@teamaol.com> Fri, 11 December 2015 00:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=teamaol-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-type; bh=M4SWDSGoFqTXR+Bh0J/+Rah0v79quUM1y2TKZYY48R8=; b=B2rUktfmVtT+Rs3KxBw1lFzH7p6G6f4elZNT8KLk1J35gNqS6/gJnnKktl3KB7h0M7 DzsU6KHseEjdPid/0vZzD5X94yFVAeH4ZLLxYcgXDHtl571klqJShY2Fql6xa1oAQ4Uo s8QrKrO4g+l35HZSXjFzgWfFwIgLve03ux5P8Nxy0UKV4uFqKWekIin3Q1jvjIXBN2eu S3xGwj6Yq+Kbfnjtdqu1pfLDhV5CqLXNCsb6zZZLGnTLrQjo66y1qSavL98Rl0gZjYSb MAcHY0LIwM4fhutDi7uF7pYkUqvck7mVNZwh5QKH1ibGKHu8aWJ+E/oTJne3CtG5ps4e Ex7g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=M4SWDSGoFqTXR+Bh0J/+Rah0v79quUM1y2TKZYY48R8=; b=c38gM/4ikFWBXmXBwYWZqhwf7ZvoZ7H37G+Hgt9AAUJtpZ66n1iiu8CYBKQpbUdLlq l6n8aOHjUOs1bLyvypVCPJyASKNII4I39fM2OpVS2iXRPqzAWdA6r6moMgi4mnHe+WwZ FEqijsrAdjjvl8RoVNACrrd3kaglD4PTImwdkUqsJlbaVHiW5QBhXgGPKVVOtA3UA3Y3 O+ifq1DMaC+jTRZeboDb5o/x46J3zwHY9sapdQNiw1qYyyc7a21dpi4W18k02nipHpFn fEc/6vywGKHI/pIrJPjblbawDyRiogpry/f3U1zWoX7Uh8+AKsd/bD6NiSsMj/wBn+LZ Sa2w==