Re: [ipwave] [EXTERNAL] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-15.txt

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Mon, 06 July 2020 12:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=OqlSsuHac6skCvFkVtTTOUltDdEvbl39EBVViTJvW04=; b=UR/38DWhi6uRNVnge8uYzVe2vHdTyLqmy17HKuExc0hVXMtfnphjOKVrCNkF49GTxv oMiZVNC+Rvzjb9sY5rHXttfKrhI496gyh1ZvMJiQl+MXuOWjoVK/T0sY3piZVCkHx73H Pvv4AJdRrsSlh6LWRQqtEgONpVsItmxObKfTcxC1KbQCrtfgqXOwO6rRoZRBL7sdaLoS Ndx5sXVo5O41w60xQ1RRvq2lVS8UODSRqQBmo03jX3OnbrLDr4JsKU8F0EEyF6d1LTKA DRkJkPoaOrokO5bHMgl3GoCkR1KmYs2Ew7AnEnt086XK8wAk/QIjWUgHvuQXzBaeQreB 1bkQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=OqlSsuHac6skCvFkVtTTOUltDdEvbl39EBVViTJvW04=; b=IglxQ04nk38nEQm7vZYl2hzMcHgBwpJItizY+rHpt3hR6HSdYvt4V1i0hG2mN5Gg5i dJcnDTAZ7EKtEKhWVSxeeLrCRE4C21oJ6JUT7ssNKoi1pihaH51DfocVP7w4sRLX3a+K MKEUn5c/Ql8ImBeIQFs0OtW6b0EBzYp/W9/4SPHNGZmiSeevkE47zTn7rBno+en1Yx/M 9tI/B16J+uZgHk//4dsWg5eFYh+nbcYBOco2DtFWFrQal19fu/t5XX6q79StgBkhImn8 9XIRc6vbMm/ugHUPUK3PsK/OnfYgEe2OSIykduWDOhqrWU8ZQIfhQ9ccuTim2+yTBP1e 72TQ==