Re: [Manycouches] Daniel presentation @ 113 - carbon emissions

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 15 April 2022 02:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=U8o18his2J3eoaA9VMuwOHCoby6gOwefM+KlHrFPQ/Y=; b=H/NEpVCOjNzvResEGmpDOGlb0mljhTJarT8xE1AC9m/Y6vBUuDJft7Vr19fwf/M0uH 9FG350bZ+YECihYY7/clZoMfWMHTH2nBlxIK3KWymaiHqEZqoTLbifyn9TnaCXpoSFi6 zgcYFoLuPfL1qAWHN2eT3orfKS4RKtEvyP2ZuetgfWeM8kTvI9nejUKN5yLYtIolkD8G 2JcuhgkKUcJdKlIHoImBrqAoUDkZ7mpSAmgd+2yAQ13MKrAvleTS2sujlxnKtw90BTcN io9mHnRpWaukOCXZoKFQHNQ+CnbsoKTNKNdG3wg4XjJu3idd0/KfNp0R+YbugXFFoD3e EDhw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=U8o18his2J3eoaA9VMuwOHCoby6gOwefM+KlHrFPQ/Y=; b=YX/VKmTjzpe20XZcDnGf/iqXJKFi+DCv+nRlo/2GumVhX5WVZCc+Ti52+37jHh4e5h 7xhbcGkHilIBu77R94Bg0PNrhwTBT+PaHgEcpE4Cew3J0192grexKUNcqpdXENKu7yjO 6oQApKJzArFiQyhUoQEBJvAG4Ublt7Wp4QfLFf+zWTUfkFI488tMaPVLYJ6FUY4DLmp1 1PU+vrmXRpU7Zke3m2PH/dHxkmXaob55iF/BnKiQHqrekuprjy53k9fb2PK3eaH78Puj ev462rZvZb1k4eVdjszb0GrLCxwgxeKMMEBtetb3kUONmuQxevH55Okww+dncfjyc2Bl bQvQ==