Re: [MMUSIC] Comments on IESG Changes in the -cs draft ? [Fwd: Protocol Action: 'Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension For Setting Audio and Video Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers In The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-21.txt)]

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 14 August 2013 14:39 UTC

Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 16:39:16 +0200
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1376491157; bh=z7RJHxfnmB7dVDqK3pOG1X3IskG9BrftgopD7JrZ200=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=pSlr2IC6Lw9G6VWQyR+1hws7gPMYZBt7OlxufCNZkVOIZdFwOIQgZALggrDSkGX5G mCPYgRW/kHtd8yR171cmM9OWnXJ7GSBHfEajM6aEN8ETIKEUR96Gj47cxwJtGgMCz+ Zh/TvfAk8QYYhiPdV61KJrvsfxSTE8FRfJK8xPRG5kYNEmZcmYn3JvC3JUyMCVDW0d WveUwkMH8e8enTeyx/z4ev9vH2DV+5pmbGXnj8ITCTwL3mzb+5HvkicIVwk27i05gy mAJOtBc2nRkV65sauW++7XZsETW4eSogKWXow6v8l2eMxK4UDD/yUTUpbVk8R2jsPm Ck6rrXPKI2T5Q==