Re: [MMUSIC] Comments on IESG Changes in the -cs draft ? [Fwd: Protocol Action: 'Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension For Setting Audio and Video Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers In The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)' to Pr...

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 14 August 2013 02:24 UTC

Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 04:24:13 +0200
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1376447055; bh=fPcP4cKuL0EOqrrs982kA0w08ZkQMY/7d58qTgNIEIc=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=GA4EN2NRnKGVviuSawxtFEUTIQSqHAVgF9Lb90ci84GscRClFUDi7u7ZRYQH9zcnZ GRFtA2ghLbFeGSft50lxOZDs5dLkx4LKzZ/UJ2UwOG7bNFIM6WDc7FBAOXyDY1+Pru emwqhJ51UK46rnGftt3Uj0jgJH75Tb77QbNjClmf9vWq01JLDIQYRTy3HuyA58sYVK 408dUNQWHN4ZD9DgyIL/DMqpFCMxrIJD/0rAypxg2uGVZj7hd34ly0nvUtFvbkO0Kl ymeGq8BLOhtVcTti+EIFXPZgCntfrknlfi1Npsy1hq4P08UNp0STW/68sUqxt4m5Ke dw08Sz1yTl4WQ==