Re: [MMUSIC] Comments on IESG Changes in the -cs draft ? [Fwd: Protocol Action: 'Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension For Setting Audio and Video Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers In The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)' to Pr...

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Wed, 14 August 2013 00:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5096; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1376438747; x=1377648347; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=YaVrWniuzeD13PinZrR3euu4cUdJnNfi8op9HCfJkgc=; b=jPTG6e7mIAo6Pi8KogdyFKA3sNw3atp3cHJFW6UYXgbUt/4oH7//yyRd hARTychxt5f/EljkFh3p6cxGSkSfonrKRbd4L5fjEgDba7CekNiy8/NnH Vpb2YVPAAbIC0MCm3DbzwKSQ64dv2T5t99vjaktwiHGZ1DpvnyuCLLXAI 0=;