Re: [MMUSIC] Updating iana SDP parameter registries in 4566bis

"Ali C. Begen (abegen)" <abegen@cisco.com> Wed, 09 October 2013 21:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5501; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1381352662; x=1382562262; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=bWtvAtzmrfw9SGwFIl5d71QFSOhU5nH7uko/EZ8zCMU=; b=WPquzugam3zz/AmxiHiRl0KRpHd8/3sW/D2IB6v6HVsrWPSnl6EN/OQL bHTpY15MCfb3RdClTynad+3NjCuTSFIxYpx8vyWHspjBjHttdrD5mM9Pp x4WI/IiJuDrNkM20lAsoCMTxixiWF9bG48Clyvyl8+YuoQE+D7GUqLOBq o=;