Re: [MMUSIC] Notes from Orlando human language draft discussion

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 25 March 2013 14:48 UTC

Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 22:48:35 +0800
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1364222915; bh=6tFPSzNFxy9de1dwjjETSyv/LqMgIsepZSpwALHzjws=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=Ac5r8n/jG5RsV7LJwx7t7RGzbZhMlqRwj6REKZ0t08rLD+YMBbny43EP1+881A9LW GQNoL7mrsFQuYL/Dm9alr362ddDS+HPgygjw1bMGVlsEtb4cbGDebt3mJXp+3ZzqW4 HKXyNu7pMjPqOKI5nXsWQ2ctqfQ3Rh6iquGHffabNV8v4yc2/ELaYztp30aNdI5z6+ IlWsE+86SV05Qll7eTO5NtG1hxryb7+6RKB0i+luwrUsXOJ+Hn/Ps0iTFioiamoyeB UlbRnNGjDogVBqHF4S5Wp4brotDVzeilj67KndZJYwp6Nt6H1ujVOpS1HCkru9t5Vh 4Xsr7pw5g5m/A==