Re: [mpls] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-04.txt> (Encapsulating MPLS in UDP) to Proposed Standard

<l.wood@surrey.ac.uk> Tue, 21 January 2014 21:16 UTC

From: l.wood@surrey.ac.uk
To: edc@google.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 21:11:59 +0000
References: <290E20B455C66743BE178C5C84F1240847E63346D1@EXMB01CMS.surrey.ac.uk> <201401202247.s0KMllSl047284@maildrop2.v6ds.occnc.com> <290E20B455C66743BE178C5C84F1240847E63346D6@EXMB01CMS.surrey.ac.uk> <52DE5F19.1060907@cisco.com> <558A15A9-204A-4447-923C-58DC2A3CED8A@netapp.com> <52DE680C.30704@cisco.com> <290E20B455C66743BE178C5C84F1240847E63346D9@EXMB01CMS.surrey.ac.uk> <CACKN6JFuwKPMmKWuooJqoGR9zL87k-pqv87MVt3fCPnLuEOMhQ@mail.gmail.com> <290E20B455C66743BE178C5C84F1240847E63346DA@EXMB01CMS.surrey.ac.uk>, <CACKN6JGyJxr4d=LcvzE7HokVW=o-rmzYoJ7nwdfTKonapuiHEQ@mail.gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB