Re: [pcp] WG Call for Adoption: draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-09

Qiong <bingxuere@gmail.com> Fri, 04 January 2013 09:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=xxjrwyQ6kFZOHyKFTUPGAgNA1Frab2rpVg4yYdJiCzo=; b=m+2qXoqJruIpyl0DH0ZBDBi9ch85XgLO1lYygegXzSbAd1v1Bk4HzXkV1lR8ODZIO8 BSrbZK9/f+Wda01TPGf64JwfAzb2h5XPfn1gQdFjvt9Yim8WTQYbc2K6p9Fo7AEoNjKa JaPEAngVupQVj4GyZELzq7GkLhl5BH+eSwXPZFB0lIqCskt3JMMnL+RT5/nnf13Zn9Ru S6PeVhIBg9BIroAwIfYaeUOlfh5FQxbiEmZkFU9kcnM4X+GAD+AfCqDkmMyLW589SDLR oSEu2QhffztcpFTlWemiuVY/SkYfTVshEYNxBum8JXhjIklq7e/NI/9fSsn2IMf/zqGA EZUQ==