Re: [pcp] WG Call for Adoption: draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-09

Qiong <bingxuere@gmail.com> Mon, 21 January 2013 14:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=J5VSXrpxm8cgL0yVgWeTPd4Sz1Bv3SUpzw5iozUZ4Vo=; b=eN6/m3bfEdL8tai/W6efLXsWc9DcTg2x91K+dNPuPprXTkUuDUdq8k+T5TXSpZvxBf 3N3uSpAbL/Lvq5s2VmtTQnsl4aqkKBw8gBGvI7zrUEtqf/uqtXDtIPlmHEWSwT9EHChb Q7P5NJiuCauPm1zxMg90qFNQgIrtWVaK2c415ggxcJppr2bNsDgJPNePt99JVQ5eT2tJ Yqt2g/9rxSN45TyYEc+RoxRkzAJhwX10EEU1zqzNQYjPVMcmKIam9qlU0tMWa9NoIp10 7xqasDcmMue/9moFJPuUTpWVLjZLz5pYS0HoahMpFhwXGFn2dU1B1LyNa6W63axGW4bg Uu1Q==