Re: [pcp] WG Call for Adoption: draft-boucadair-pcp-nat64-prefix64-option

<teemu.savolainen@nokia.com> Fri, 04 January 2013 07:01 UTC

From: teemu.savolainen@nokia.com
To: repenno@cisco.com, pcp@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 07:01:16 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Nokia Internal Use Only; Project=None;
x-titus-version: 3.3.8.1
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: VgNFIFU9Hx+/nZJb9Kg7Imb/kNG8e5MBaAZCGWp2zCe0v9E1GtLYFx/mmaG63icvzPS1iHxB2K1yqR0VpN7cv/EmsYF9McaF8wAjzWwn0XCQ1cMud0xxO50muisYCbVtbSJuf839WbbDjFnK7nQFQSVii7ReQtf3v9rFNt+UQVb9T/eJOp9tBpkQsa7V7YMQj7vMc/Cn81LuF8euhw9+R2Ns5b2UOHdbdSKEXfMyMTjuN8iqONc5zd5KlPXnpF+JzVp6kcPHhsbd1QALBkKPN9ZDBiyTBDaRkPBwyGNXxbk=
x-originating-ip: [10.163.162.189]