Re: [pcp] WG Call for Adoption: draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-09

bingxuere <bingxuere@gmail.com> Fri, 04 January 2013 13:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date :to; bh=VTwFySHtLX0OquCre/mmLQfuJ0A/+PVzIfgE7y1fGss=; b=oLndJkOoXQ37JDQg07asgMMc9V4WOF8+RoxZXUlCphRzCEf8N621wgwHO0WP2zz6Ru WigIT/5OKQJjAcmTTvNWzotyLvQGmHxZb0P5xB2QAjJY+cXsotd7/neAJo/NddqiXXuv +xozCDSLzyvIWgn1xUzKHID+Q+IAc+vapD0NEE1928AftPRUOc/Q+IQGXEIy0mkYUaXW nYAL7bFp7xQryEJ1o9YaeGOn6DcGbXMQyE1qPGvctp7BocJeZfc016/hRCXui3XpXSA3 tCfTebr0giGuyf8hfgxf3xEELF5tnGa/t0ScnzuL2LrHWlGjPnl51b1JjLcdi5Ae2o9T xshg==