Re: [pcp] WG Call for Adoption: draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-09

Chongfeng Xie <xiechf01@gmail.com> Sun, 06 January 2013 08:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=0HudTz8SZatEZv863FzyVMa09O60moV9tLfA2OIV1xo=; b=Suy1EzagpvXqNFLtVSpYXIp7xn4K/cjzLR2frMzHKYTfsQRbvAbR6DIMLmlNFPk/at U8p8pXNZ47ac/MlTx9qphecT3OWrUvRQ3yr7Ji/rxj/MIBACA+cn0FewTYOyIAxC0cd+ rl+id8v0ntLskZekfbG72H2jHh87IkOxJ9SdPHgPIZVZq+LNd5wf1Sv+mJMHhlhLGw+i 46wxIm5HjJWsEQgdv/I3D5BcktAmXK2sPBQ8yrcomFWrhDTDr7VyLewQt43hDbHJvjDY agVr8P7xzEcCyNzFSyxeP3VBbCakit26QfCcvDtgq4Yj72k+pZ9yiUxCpjoz00KbY98S aw1g==