Re: [rtcweb] Codec Draft

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Fri, 30 December 2011 09:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=5819; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1325237917; x=1326447517; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=ppNNQEKQIw6wiQu6MSUz/qB0x5WHSRLPWjhh76T4ebc=; b=EevD5iUTiGfl/xwkxKlnKqY1tkn0hHYlB//t+2n9eWQciu3HUh+iT04a NI42pYobZXYDhsVRvRiZ9j5wc7DIir8Djnqx0bOmSI7rY2gZoWKX1T52Q USZfqOHoxUAcK5qYGeHix3ffk+78rHQuIKXD31nF6qbaZWRcOKKBY57o1 o=;