Re: [rtcweb] Codec Draft

"Bran, Cary" <Cary.Bran@plantronics.com> Wed, 14 December 2011 00:28 UTC

From: "Bran, Cary" <Cary.Bran@plantronics.com>
To: Chris Blizzard <blizzard@mozilla.com>, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 00:28:00 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.63.1.18]
Cc: "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] Codec Draft

On 12/13/11 4:16 PM, "Chris Blizzard" <blizzard@mozilla.com> wrote:

> [...]

Ok - will note this as an open issue and send out 02 by end of week.

>--Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, please DO NOT disclose the contents to another person, store or copy the information in any medium, or use any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission for any purpose. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply email or at privacy@plantronics.com, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.

For further information about Plantronics - the Company, its products, brands, partners, please visit our website www.plantronics.com.