Re: [saag] SHA-1 to SHA-n transition

David McGrew <mcgrew@cisco.com> Tue, 24 February 2009 12:11 UTC

From: David McGrew <mcgrew@cisco.com>
To: Phillip Hallam-Baker <pbaker@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 04:12:07 -0800
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=15788; t=1235477529; x=1236341529; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mcgrew@cisco.com; z=From:=20David=20McGrew=20<mcgrew@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[saag]=20SHA-1=20to=20SHA-n=20transitio n |Sender:=20; bh=xsRmVn+s40YFM6ha/Rp1bM999EDWRS/HdiF6Va/ow5Q=; b=TfcF2MXX9qQfI5SE/dW/S+8ygtav2uK7ESn8joMjTkfeSdFN7gmu+AxpZG Dw4PijPiOYSjXvDgLHe3QkuL1NVbZ0/jpow0Bx8E03IrEban+MQneBsVqybb k/k4GNj5yS;